Sunday, October 5, 2008

MY own California Roll

So I was browsing the web yesterday and I decided I wanted something to put my iphone in. Jacob has a clear case... but I wanted more than just a case! So I found this on griffintechnology.com. It is called the California Roll. It's a case for your ipod/iphone, headphones, and usb cord thingy. This costs 20 bucks on Griffin and I wasn't wanting to spend that much for a case that I can make myself! So Jacob and I went to JoAnn's crafts to buy a few things. We went to my grandma's house where all my cousins were, and I started making my pattern! I gave MY california roll a twist and put an extra pocket (for cash)! There are a total of 4 pockets if you can see. One cash pocket, one credit card pocket, one iphone pocket, and one earphone pocket! Here it is!

materials:
duck cloth (that's the fabric), elastic band, sewing machine, double wide black border,
thin, but strong plastic you can sew (the kind you see in wallets for your driver's license or the kind that is used to cover up the cheap pocket calendars)! haha




The great thing about the clear plastic is that you can still use the touch pad without having to push hard. It's great!


No comments: